Your personal data
Last updated: 10/24/2018
Previous version: 5/25/2018
For Solarpro Holding AD, the protection of your personal information is of the highest priority. With the present Privacy Notice, we aim to inform you what personal information we collect from users of the http: //solarpro.bg/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) and of our customers who enter into contract with us or any of the subsidiaries within the group of Solarpro Holding AD (“Solarpro Holding Group”, “we”, “us”).
This notice is not a part of your contract with us. We may anytime update this Notice informing you in due course. Please read it carefully because it provides important information about how and why we use your personal data, with whom we share it, and what your rights are regarding the processing of your data.
1. About us
Solarpro Holding AD is entered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency with UIC 200969916 and address: 41 Christopher Columbus Bul., 1592 Sofia, Bulgaria.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we act as a Personal Data Administrator when we collect, store and use your personal data when you visit our website or for the purposes of design, delivery and installation or other services provided by us. Some of the services may be provided by our subsidiaries, and this Privacy Notice on how we use customer data under contracts should also apply to all subsidiaries of Solarpro Holding AD.
2. What personal data do we collect?
If you send us an inquiry, we will store your names, correspondence address and the contents of the correspondence.
If you contract with us, we will need to collect and store certain categories of personal information about you, including:
- Three names;
- Contact details: telephone number and e-mail address;
- Financial and Payment Data: certain data about your payment cards; Bank account, type and price of service / good, date of occurrence and settlement of financial obligations;
- Terms of the concluded contracts, acquired rights and obligations;
- Data related to contract performance – e.g. data on the real estate on which the design, delivery and installation will be carried out (if it is personal property); power of attorney (if such is given to you to represent to regulatory authorities); reporting and more contract implementation documents (e.g. building permits, acceptance protocols, reports, others); correspondence between client and contractor, incl. requests, opinions, feedback;
- Data from an integrated web based SCADA system, user name and password, system monitoring data and logs (if you are using a SCADA system).
3. Grounds for and objectives of the data processing
We collect and process your personal data only when permitted by law on the basis of the conclusion and performance of our contract with you and compliance with legal obligations. We process your personal data for the following reasons:
- concluding, executing and managing of contracts for design, supply and construction, operation and maintenance, and other services we provide;
- customer registration and enrollment;
- compliance with accounting requirements and other applicable law;
- providing high quality services;
- protection and control of company assets, including the establishment, exercise and defense of legal claims.
With your explicit consent, we may use your contact information to send you marketing messages about our services or offers. You can withdraw your consent at any time and refuse to receive newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send.
4. If you do not provide us with the information we require?
Failure to provide the personal information you request may prevent us from entering into or executing our contract with you or complying with a legal requirement (for example, accounting). Your refusal to provide the necessary information for the performance of our rights and obligations under the contract may cause it not to be concluded or to terminate it. The provision of data for direct marketing purposes is entirely voluntary and no adverse consequences will follow for you if you choose not to take advantage of this offer.
5. Automated decision making
Solarpro Holding Group does not make decisions by fully automated systems/processes in the processing of your personal data and does not use them to profile you.
6. Data Sharing
The Solarpro Holding Group maintains the confidentiality of your personal information and does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except with your consent and in duly permitted cases. We may disclose your personal information to third parties when required by law (e.g. with the NRA and other control bodies), when you have specifically authorized / authorized us to do so, or when disclosure is required to fulfill our contract with You. With security and control measures in place, we may share your personal information with our service providers (e.g. server, information and technical services, accounting services) or with other companies within our corporate group. If necessary, personal data may also be disclosed when we have another legitimate interest in it – e.g. to protect our legal rights and interests, property and safety, as well as those of our employees, customers or third parties.
If you carry out project activities outside the European Union / European Economic Area, we may need to share your information with these third parties in compliance with the legal requirements for protecting your data and on the basis of the need for a transfer to fulfill our contract with you.
7. Data retention period
We store your personal data for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the specific processing goals (including accounting and reporting), and then securely destroy them. We store your personal data for a period of 5 years from 1 January of the accounting year following the year in which the contract is terminated or its rights expire (including warranty). Where a right of use or right of construction is established, the period shall run from the year in which the asset is lost or sold or the term of the established right has expired. Data from the web-based Scada system shall be retained for a period of 5 years from 1 January of the accounting year following the year in which the facility’s performance is assessed.
8. Security measures
Your data is stored under technical and organizational measures that guarantee their protection, including storage of paper copies in cabinets with restricted access, use of encrypted electronic databases on secure servers, technical, software and antivirus protection, security for communications and computer networks, limited access to data only to authorized and trained employees, personal data protection policies and security procedures, which we regularly review and revise as necessary.
9. What are your rights?
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data, including:
- Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if you have given it to process your data for a specific purpose, without prejudice to the processing to date. When you consent to direct marketing purposes, you may opt out of receiving newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails we send.
- Access to information: This right enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you as well as information related to the processing.
- Correction: This right allows you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information about you. We ask that you notify us in a timely manner when changing your personal information.
- Delete: This right allows you to request us to delete your personal data when we have no valid reason to continue processing them, e.g. if the purpose for which the data was collected is achieved, or if you have withdrawn your agreement. If the legal requirements are met, we will delete your personal data within 1 month, unless we have a legal obligation to continue processing them or retain the data necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Objection to processing: You have the right to object when processing is for direct marketing purposes or your data is processed for statistical purposes.
- Restriction of processing: this right allows you to request us to temporarily suspend the processing of your personal data, for example, if you wish to determine the accuracy of the data or the reasons for its processing.
- Data portability: this right is limited to cases where data is processed automatically and provided to you by your consent or for the purpose of executing a contract, enabling you to require us to provide your electronically stored data from you or a third party.
- Right to complain: If you believe that any of your rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with us and / or the supervisory authority of the Personal Data Protection Commission – https://www.cpdp.bg/.
10. Contact details
For questions regarding this policy or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in accordance with the procedure outlined above, you can contact us by email: email@example.com, tel. +359 2 422 41 52 or at the following address: Sofia Park, building 16 D.
Additional information about Solarpro Holding AD can be found on our web site: www.solarpro.bg